Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finally more photos...

I got some complaints that I never update my blog so I thought I would post some pictures from a session I just did with the girls. I was all alone. Normally with my children sessions I have the parent and usually even an assistant if we are outdoors. But against my better judgement I thought we could do it alone. They are after all my own kids. After alot of screaming and crying (though I wont say from who) and Brooklyn doing a face dive from a standing position in the stroller onto the cement we called it a wrap.

I was actually really worried about Brooklyn. But after we but Joe's mom's herbal aid cream on it all day long the next day there was no bump at all just little scabs from skinning it. That cream is amazing.

Anyways here are the photos. I will try to post some everyday type photos on here soon, but soon is a relative word.





1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so cute!! I didn't know you opened a studio! That's amazing! How's that going then? busy? or just starting up? I want to know alllll!

    ReplyDelete