Friday, May 9, 2008

Sisterly Love

Hailey decided she no longer wanted to play with Brooklyn so she built a little barrier so that Brooklyn couldn't get to her. However the row of sweater, shoe, pillow, book and other misc. stuff was not enough to stop Brooklyn.
She decided to take more drastic measures by taking the couch cushions off and building a wall that way.
She underestimated Brooklyn's strength. Brooklyn not only crawled over the cushions, but onto the couch. Lets just say Hailey wasn't very happy about that.

1 comment:

  1. Annie,
    It's so fun to see how big your family is now! Wow. You have another on the way? I'm due with my second in July. I'm glad I can keep tabs on you this way! My blog is mattanddixie.blogspot.com in case you are interested. Good to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete