Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our Wild Spring Break

Okay , so the trip was back at the end of March, but I thought I would post these anyways. I am a little slow at this blog stuff. The four of us went overnight to Seaside during Joe's spring break. We went with Holly & Ashton ( Joe's sister and her daughter). We had so much fun!!

Hailey Claire playing with the sand.
Our little family.

What a cute dad!!

Joe and Ashton at the bumper cars. Hailey was actually with Joe, and I think she had fun, but I do think that Joe enjoyed it alot more!

Ashton may look cute and adorable, but just seconds before this picture she was splashing her poor innocent cousin and aunt.

Stylish Aunt Holly!!

I guess bumper boats wasn't cool enough for Brooklyn because she actually fell asleep in the middle of it.

Despite the picture I think Hailey really enjoyed this.

Hailey and Ashton. Hailey was in heaven on the carousel. This was probably one of her favorite things.


Chilling in the Hotel room getting ready to go swimming. At the swimming pool, Hailey was so scarred and just wanted to hang on Joe or I really tight. She didn't even like the little innnertube toy we bought her. While Brooklyn was floating away in her toy, just hanging out. They are so different, its funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment