Sunday, November 2, 2008

Updated Blog

I decided to put a list of everyone's blog on my blog so I can actually look at their blogs more often. I couldn't find everyone's blog so please leave a comment or something so I can add a link to your blog if you are not already on my list. Also I did not put any private blogs on my list so those of you with private blogs could you add me so I can see how you are doing. Thanks. I also added a link to my photography website so check it out if you haven't already seen it and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. hey annie! it's mariana padilla from byui-i found your blog through some friends, anyways, i have a private blog; i'd like your email address so that i can add you. email me nini_sol2003@hotmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey annie I need your e-mail so I can give you access to our blog!! here is our e-mail stevenlizp@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete