Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Funny for the Day- Catching a Fly

We have a fly in the house and it is driving Hailey crazy. It went into Hailey's kitchen (the storage area under the stairs that we made unto a play area). Hailey told me to get it. My first inclination was to say I can't, but Hailey has been saying that all the time refusing to do things (usually scary things such as walking on a log) so instead I told her I would get it determined to kill it if it took me all night. I tried smashing it against the wall but then it flew over to the wall near Hailey. I yelled, "get it Hailey" normally she would've said "I can't" but instead she swung at it and killed it!! One try. We were laughing so hard, and she was pretty proud!!

2 comments:

  1. ANNIE!!! I can't believe I found you! Lanae found me, and I just found you, how fun! This is Mary from Photo class! oh dear, I'm so excited and can't believe you have THREE KIDS! That is so crazy! I have one little boy now, we really need to get caught up! Do you hear from anyone else? I still talk to Jami once in a while but that is all.. This is getting really long, but I would love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. scratch that. I just remembered that Haileys name is Hailey Clair and that you don't have three kids yet! Haa. I'm getting ahead of myself!

    ReplyDelete